Friday, November 25, 2011

An earlier X'mas!!!;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF6mF0ebX6Q
(Last Christmas-Taylor Swift)
*Guys and Girls,please be free and play this song ya ;)

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas!!!!!
****************╰☆╮************************
Hohoho,
i'm very in de christmas mood recently!!!
Yea,i'm crazy about Christmas!!
Christmas song for my everyday ;))
Even my assignment time,
Christmas song are played ^^

Santa Claus coming to townhohohoho


As my mom said,"i'm crazy!!''
Haha,Yeah,Definitely,I'm ;)
Yea!!!!X'mas is coming!!
Yea,the lovely season is coming :P
I'm super excited for this season :)
Especially for this year,
will going on somewhere to celebrate my Christmas!!Yeah!!
I love Christmas,I love the lovely atmosphere,I love decoration in everywhere ;)
Lovelovelove ^^
*And,i can take as many photos as i can,because everywhere were decorated v different themes ;)






* My 1st early X'mas
gathering v my ladies :) My two awesome babies! We're enjoying with the night














* My 2nd early x'mas
v dear.
I love the theme,a very fairy tales decoration @ pavillion.
Sweet & sweet & sweet theme ;)













And and and,
i might still will having a lots of celebrating and 'photos' section v my lovely frens and family on coming week and days ;))
And,I'm Waiting our S.A.Y night,waiting our sweet night ;)


L*O*V*E*C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S





Enjoy yours too,my frens ;))CHeer~~~~~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment