Wednesday, May 5, 2010

S.A.Y

My DearGod,
i pray,
i pray with my fully heart ,
i pray for a blessing to my sweetie-Alice.
i hope she can get the result as what she wish for her exam.
i hope she can overcome the pressure and never stress herself too much.
babe, all the best to you~!!
me and yun will stay by yourside.
whenever u need us,
we will be there for u..
always, and forever and anytime we do.

i love u,my dears,♥ yun and alice♥

and for yun,
i hope everything will be fine and fine to u^^
gambateh for ur new job~
believe that u can handle the job by easily~
because,Nothing is hard for u^^
U"RE MY SUPERWOMEN...
i also will be ur side forever,support u forever^^
is my pleasure to had u as my dear^^
LOVE u~~

and,last,
i pray for SAY too...
i pray that, happiness always around us..
i pray that, SAY forever~!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment